Cheap Nine Acres in Cochise, Arizona Land. No Credit Check.
Have you ever dreamed of a place far away from the hustle and bustle of a city?
Living in the countryside offers a remarkable lifestyle and health benefits. With nature at your doorstep, it provides plenty of fresh air - a bonus for your physical and mental health.
This property is the ideal lot for off-grid living and a great opportunity for investments. You can build your dream home or a vacation home on this affordable 9-Acre lot in Cochise County. Enjoy bird watching at Cochise Lake, hiking, climbing, or mountaineering among the scenic desert views, and get rejuvenated by the perfect Arizona weather.
Electricity is available in the area. Tiny houses are allowed on this property.
There are tons of resources available to anyone who wants to stay on this land.
There are good restaurants, museums, parks, groceries, and top attractions nearby the property.
Contact us today for more info or click the blue buy-now button on our website to checkout.
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
15th Street Park - 19 min (11.6 miles)
Border Air Museum - 24 min (13.9 miles)
Slaughter Ranch Museum - 26 min (15.3 miles)
Camp Rucker - 1 hr 7 min (28.9 miles)
Queen Mine Tour - 42 min (36.0 miles)
Old Bisbee Ghost Tour - 42 min (36.1 miles)
Sunrise - 45 min (36.5 miles)
Geronimo Surrender Monument - 49 min (41.6 miles)
Courtland Ghost Town & Turquoise Gallery - 51 min (42.5 miles)
Little Ranch Weberg - 1 hr 15 min (62.8 miles)
Pricing that Offers Flexibility:
Option 1: $11,999 One Time Payment
Option 2: $999 down, $240.60/Mo for 120 ($16,999 at 13%)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give Yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we're not like other land investors. We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum. Shopping with us gives you instant savings. Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we're not like other land investors. We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated. Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you're all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you're all set.
Zip Code: 85607
Legal: Valley Springs EST 2 TR 22B
Zoning: Ru-4 (Rural)
Zoning Summary: House or Manufactured Home (4 acres is required to build)
Tiny Homes allowed (min of 296 square feet)
Annual Taxes: $84.50
Deed Conveyance: Sw
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Streetview. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
Land Maps & Attachments
More Land Details
More Land from Matt Nunn
- 5 AC : $10K
- New1 AC : $3.5K
- New1.3 AC : $2.5K
- 5.2 AC : $10K
- New5.1 AC : $10K
- New9.8 AC : $12K
- New0.3 AC : $1.2K
- New0.3 AC : $1.2K
- New0.3 AC : $1.2K
- New0.5 AC : $2K
- New0.3 AC