Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, 1.01 Acres in White Hills has called your name. With one of the best locations of any 1-acre lot available anywhere around, you've got it all here. White Hills is the closest Arizona town to Las Vegas.
Located in a neighborhood at 11336 West Indian Peak Dr., this specific parcel has great access and is less than 6 miles from Hwy. 93 on a maintained road with clear views of the surrounding mountains.
Local officials have reported that the White Hills area is poised to grow significantly in the months and years ahead. So, build the home of your dreams, bring your RV, make an investment for your future, and explore Arizona all from right here.
By bordering 2+ million acres of public land (Blm) land to the north, you'll have unobstructed views for miles. Take your ATVs and dirt bikes and explore all kinds of open territory or go hiking to your heart's desires.
Explore Your Amazing Backyard:
• Borders 2+ million acres of continuous, Free and public BLM land to the north
• Las Vegas - 1 hour / 70 miles north on Hwy 93 (the upcoming I-11 CanaMex Corridor)
• Willow Beach campground, swimming, boating & fishing arena, and Mohave National Water Trail: 32 minutes / 24 miles west
• Boulder City - 45 minutes north / 40 miles north
• Kingman and Interstate 40 - 52 minutes / 50 miles south
• Grand Canyon - 3 hr, 20 minutes / 217 miles
• Hoover Dam - 44 minutes / 38 miles north
Competitively priced in a growing location.
Contact Zeteo Land today for more information.
Cash Price: $8995
Or super easy 0% owner financing and NO credit checks:
$299 down payment and $176/Month for 72 months plus a one-time $250 document fee
More Land Details
Land Price History
More Land from Bryan Lark
- 2.2 AC : $6.3K
- 2.4 AC : $6.3K
- 5.3 AC : $8K
- New1.1 AC : $2.5K
- New5 AC : $9K
- 2.4 AC : $8K
- New2.5 AC : $2.8K
- 1.2 AC : $6K