Please visit our website for the most current status, video & more pics by scrolling down to the bottom of this page and clicking on Property Website.
Welcome to the Texas Hill Country. Fully Treed 0.115 acres - RV Friendly with Water & Electric available.
Perfect place to Kayak, Bike & Hike and build your weekend cabin getaway/manufactured homes allowed.
$500 Down/$189 PER Month - Finance Terms - Instant Approval/No Credit Checks - Interest Rate 0%
Loan Term: 68 months
Monthly Payment: $189 a month (plus a monthly $20 note servicing fee and monthly prorated property taxes & Hoa)
Document Fee: $250
Pay In Full Cash Discount: $9,500
Cash Discount Price: $9,500
Document Fee: $250 ( non-refundable )
If you are ready to make the move and live out of the big city then Bandera Texas is the perfect place. This 0.115 acre Treed lot is located in Medina Hills Harbor near electric and plenty of trees so it's the perfect RV spot, camp or build your weekend cabin. You will be only a couple blocks from Lake Medina, so if you have always wanted to have a lake house this is your chance. Lake Medina is famous for boating, swimming, kayaking, fishing, and picnicking. The lake is gorgeous when its full but also has dry times of year, depending on rainfall. You can enjoy quality time with family and friends outside of the traffic, crowds and pollution of the city. Make the Hill Country of Texas your getaway.
The property is located about an hour from the outskirts of San Antonio, so it's close enough to commute or make it a weekend getaway. Bandera, Texas is known as the “Cowboy Capital” of the World, and once you spend some time in this quaint town you'll see why. The area was home to one of the largest cattle drives of the late 1800'S so the town has tons of wild west culture and charm. One drive through town and you'll be in love with the history of the area that started all the way back in 1853 when Polish immigrants made this area home.
- 7.9 miles to Bandera, TX (Cvs, True Value Hardware, Local Grocery Store)
- 17.8 miles to Hill Country State Natural Area
- 57.8 miles to San Antonio, Tx
- 56.8 miles to Fredricksburg, Tx
- 113 miles to Austin, Tx
- 307 miles to Dallas, Tx
- 247 miles to Houston, Tx
- Address: TBD North Trl, Bandera, TX 78003
- Int 21-028
- Legal Description: Medina Hills Harbor BLK 1 LT 400
- Road Access: Dirt Road
- Terrain: Flat/slight slope
- Type: Rural Residential
- Property Type: Residential
- City: Bandera
- State: Tx
- Zip Code: 78003
- County/Area: Bandera County
- Size: 0.115 acres, Approx. 100' X 50'
- Yearly Taxes: Approx. $96
- Hoa: Yes - Approx. $75/Yr
- Lake Medina Shores Owners Association Includes swimming pool, parks, boat ramp, pier, playgrounds, cabanas & pavilion.
- Deed Type: Warranty Deed
- Electric - Available - Bandera Electric Co-op (will need to install)
- Water - Available - Monarch Utilities (city) (will need to pay meter tap fee)
- Septic - would need septic/aerobic septic
- Camp/Manufactured Home/RV - Yes - Unlimited RV Camping. You can camp as long as you want - just can't live full time in RV. No time restrictions to camp or to start to build. Manufactured/Mobile homes allowed. You can build a small house - minimum 600 sq. ft.
Land Maps & Attachments
Directions to Land
TBD North Trl, Bandera, TX 78003
Approximate Corner Coordinates:
Nw: 29.64542, -98.99802
Ne: 29.64559, -98.99779
Se: 29.64549, -98.99769
Sw: 29.64532, -98.99793
This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither thelandbox nor its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to purchase.
More Land Details
Land Price History
More Land from The Land Box
- 0.2 AC : $35.5K
- 0.3 AC : $35K
- 20 AC : $19.5K
- New0.1 AC : $10.5K
- New5 AC : $8.8K
- 20 AC : $20K
- 5 AC : $9.5K
- 50 AC : $54.5K
- New2.3 AC : $6.5K