If you're looking for a gem, look no further. This beautiful 1.18 acre property near Show Low, AZ, is perfect as a recreational site, future home, or a savvy investment.
Off-grid, flat, with good tree coverage, this property is easily accessible, peaceful, and private. There is one neighbor to the west, and they are hidden by the trees, so your privacy will not be compromised.
If you love to spend time outdoors, this is the place for you. The famous White Mountains of Arizona are less than 70 miles away, while the Petrified Forest National Park, only 90. And, best of all, Sunrise Park Resort is only 61 miles away, where you can find some of the best skiing and snowboarding in winter, as well as fishing, mountain biking, horse riding, rock climbing, and camping the rest of the time, so this property is guaranteed fun all year round.
The town of Show Low is only 22.1 miles away, where there are shops, museums, hospital, and other conveniences. Phoenix and Tuscon are 202 and 208 miles respectively.
Come, camp, build, bring you RV and other toys. Bring your friends, your family, heck, even the random guy on the street - this is not a gem that you'll want to remain hidden.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: down payment + closing cost)
- Monthly: for 59 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Park Show LOW Unit 4
- State: Arizona
- County: Apache
- Zip: 85924
- Size: 1.18 acres
- Parcel: 107-26-435
- Legal Description: Subdivision: Park Show LOW Unit 4 Lot: 1777
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- Annual Taxes: Approximately Zoning: Agriculture General
Permitted property uses: One single-family dwelling, Breeding, Raising, Training, and feeding of horses, etc. (Please see the attached file for more details).
Tent camping is permitted for up to 30 days out of the year, and campers/trailers/RVs, up to 90. Camper must dispose of waste & trash properly
Mobile Homes are allowed with a permit. They cannot be older than 15 years.
All buildings must be completed within 120 days. Building permit lasts up to a year.
- Hoa/Poa: County does not have information about this. Buyer to confirm.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road, Ash Drive
- Water: Would have to drill a well or alternative.
- Sewer: Would have to install a septic system.
- Utilities: None nearby. Would have to contact Navopache Electric Co-Op or Tucson Electric Power Co