This 41 acre property has so many possibilities. It has about 10 acres along the beautiful Ferrell Creek with multiple building sites surrounded by trees and/or meadow. You have to go see it to believe it. You could easily split of some parcels and make your money back or just keep it all for yourself and build a legacy. On the other side of the road along county road 6615 up the gentle hill is all wooded, about 30 acres of timber investment property and great for recreation and hunting. Peace and Serenity and still only 15 minutes from Huntsville and 45 minutes from Fayetteville.
Motivated Seller, Make Fair Cash Offer.
- Legal Description/Subdivision: Pt Frl Se Nw & Pt Ne Sw & Pt Nw Sw
- Apn: 001-04699-000
- Size: 41 Ac
- Address: 35.9929, -93.743
- Access: Flat and Easy, via Paved and Dirt Roads
- Terrain: 10 acres Flat with Creek and Meadow and 30 Acres of Hills with Timber
- Taxes: $49 per year
- Hoa/Poa: Not Applicable
- Zoning: Residential/Agricultural Vacant Land
- Water: Will need a Well or Holding Tank
- Electricity: Electricity at the Street
- Sewer: Will need a Septic Tank
Land Maps & Attachments
Directions to Land
Take AR-23 to Madison 6444 until it forks, left it continues as Madison 6444 and to the right up the hill as Madison 6615. When you get to this fork you are standing on the property.
The property is South of Madison 6644 for about 1400 ft West (forward) and 1200 ft East (backward) and the property is East of Madison 6615 up the hill for about 0.5 miles.