This beautiful, very manageable 0.371-Acre property is in a magnificent location in Horseshoe Bay, TX. Living less than 1.5 miles to the edge of Lake Lydon B. Johnson, you can take advantage of its fantastic fishing opportunities (largemouth bass, white bass, crappie, catfish, are the most prolific). Less than 33 miles away is the gorgeous Lake Buchanan, which is very popular with campers, fishermen, boaters, swimmers, water skiers, and more. It also boasts of many surrounding wineries if you fancy a sophisticated day out.
Cottonwood Shores is only 3.3 miles away for all your grocery needs, and Austin is 53.6 miles for all your big-city needs. Fancy a weekend trip to Mexico? The border is less than 4 hours away. You couldn't be in a more perfect location.
The property itself has great tree coverage, flat terrain, no immediate neighbors, and power poles right on the property. Perfect for those looking for a place to build the dream home, or investors looking to invest in expanding communities - look no further.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $599 ($349 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $399/Month for 63 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Horseshoe Bay
- State: Texas
- County: Burnet
- Zip: 78657
- Size: 0.371 ac
- Parcel: 22787
- Legal Description: S5220 Horseshoe BAY Lot K12103 Plat K12 South
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $74.53/Year
- Zoning: Single Family Residential
--- Residential Building is allowed.
--- Mobile homes not permitted
--- Camping not allowed
--- Contact the city of Horseshoe Bay for Zoning information
- Hoa/Poa: Yes. Dues are Approximately $289/Year. Governing Documents and covenants can be found on our website.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Gravel Road
- Water: Public Water
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Power available in subdivision. Contact PEC electric company.