This gorgeous 2-acre property has everything you could want - trees, stunning views, and nice moderate winters. The property sits in a great location, ideal for camping or building. There are some wetlands on the North side of the property that can flow with water during the rainy season, but during the summer it is great for camping. The property is just 17 miles from the town of Seligman (where you can get gas or groceries), and 14 miles from the historic Route 66. There's lots of adventuring at your fingertips here - you're only 2 hours from the Grand Canyon, and less than 3 hours from Las Vegas. Come, enjoy beautiful summers, moderate winters, and tons of great adventures.
Build your off-grid home here, or use the property as your own private campsite.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $395 ($145 down payment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $145/Month for 48 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Bridge Canyon Country Estates
- State: Arizona
- County: Yavapai
- Zip: 86337
- Size: 2.05 Acres
- Parcel: 301-44-029
- Legal Description: Bridge Canyon Country Estates Unit 19 Lot 3724
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
35.384917, -113.076850 Nw
35.384919, -113.075949 Ne
35.384012, -113.075954 Se
35.384012, -113.076847 Sw
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $40.90/Year
- Zoning: C2-1 District (Commercial; General Sales and Services)
--- RV or Camper Camping is allowed (Up to 10 days 3x per year)
--- Residential Building is allowed
- Hoa/Poa: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes, 57850 Shadow Mountain Pkwy
- Water: Would be by holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. Tv/Internet would be Satellite.