Beautiful five acres in famous Cochise County awaits. Priced to Move. Hurry before this property is gone.
Tenth Street Park, 700 E 10th St, Douglas, AZ 85607 - 12 minutes
Airport Park, E Geronimo Trail, Douglas, AZ 85607 - 16 minutes
Douglas City Recreation Center, 919 E 3rd St, Douglas, AZ 85607 - 14 minutes
CineMall, Cananea, Benito Juárez, Ejidal 1, 84259 Agua Prieta - 23 minutes
Plaza Cochise, Calle 5 202, Sector Industrial, 84210 Agua Prieta - 16 minutes
Food City, 1300 San Antonio Ave, Douglas, AZ 85607 - 14 minutes
Douglas Municipal Golf Course, 1372 E Fairway Dr, Douglas, AZ 85607 - 8 minutes
Option 1: One time payment of $5999
Option 2: $149 down, $149/Mo for 48 at 5%
Option 3: $99 down, $99/Mo for 80 at 9%
Document Preparation Fee: $99
Why Choose Nunn Land Sales? The industry standard for a non-refundable document prep fee is $400, but we're not like other land investors. We do not charge a huge document prep fee, closing fee, or anything like that. Most firms charge $300 or more. Shopping with us gives you instant savings. Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but we're not like other land investors. We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
We believe purchasing land should be simple. That's why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. After the successful completion of the down payment, someone from our team will send you a contract to electronically sign. Afterwards, you'll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
Zip Code: 85607
Legal: Coronado Development Amended Lot 25 02/09 Lvmb
Zoning Summary: - All Single- and Multiple-Household Dwellings.
- Mobile Home or Manufactured Home Parks subject to the maximum densities in Section 604.01. The standards set forth in Article 18 shall not apply.
- Utility Installations not otherwise exempted by Article 20, other than Electrical Generation Plants, Regional Sewage Treatment Plants, Solid Waste Landfills or Incinerators.
- Churches or places of religious worship.
- Veterinary Clinics and/or Animal Hospitals (enclosed building)
- Riding Stables, Commercial, on a minimum site of 10-acres.
- Emergency Vehicle Stations not otherwise exempted by Article 20.
- Residential Care Homes.
- Grocery Stores (not including gasoline sales) and Agriculture-Related Retail Sales where the sales area does not exceed 2,500-Square feet of total area, including any outdoor storage.
- Day Care Facilities.
- Communications Towers at a maximum height of 30-feet, subject to site development standards in Article 18.
- Anemometers, with temporary use permit not to exceed 3-years.
- Recreational Facilities, Indoor and/or Outdoor, approved as part of a subdivision review process for subdivision residents and guests only.
- Civic, Social, Fraternal, or Business Associations approved as part of a subdivision review process for subdivision residents and guests only.
- Custom Butchering/Meat Curing/Processing with a 100-Foot minimum setback.
- Agricultural-Processing with a 300-Foot minimum setback.
- Farmers Markets
- Community Gardens.
Annual Taxes: $73
Deed Conveyance: SW