Search Saved
Email Sent

Dodge County Georgia Recreational Land for Sale

75 Acres Recreational Hunting : Milan : Dodge County : Georgia

75+/- acres for sale in Milan, GA, Dodge County. this property offers paved road access to both Highway 280 and also Telfair Line Rd. Situated in an area known for big bucks and good genetics, this property has a ton to offer in the way of hunting, use, and recreation. There are approximately 41...

75 Acres : $161,250

75 Acres Recreational Hunting

Milan : Dodge County : Georgia

Prime 61 Acre Land Tract : Chester : Dodge County : Georgia

Prime 61 acre land tract available. 70% is open row crop land and the other 30% is woodland. Would make a great homesite, recreational tract, or farmland investment. $2750 per acre, contact listing agent for more details. From Cochran head South on Hwy 126, property is just beyond East Chicken Road...

61 Acres : $167,750

Prime 61 Acre Land Tract

Chester : Dodge Co : Georgia

Burnham Pines : Eastman : Dodge County : Georgia

urnham Pines is 130.5+/- acres in southern Dodge county. The property features 62+/- acres of planted slash pine that is approximately 14 years old. This timber will be ready for thinning in the next few years. In the mean time harvesting the straw could provide income for the new owner. The...

Sold130 Acres

Burnham Pines

Eastman : Dodge Co : Georgia

Plantation Properties & Land Investments, LLC

Great Recreational Property : Eastman : Dodge County : Georgia

Great Recreational Property in Middle Ga Approximately 80 Acres in Thinned Loblolly Pine Excellent Lake Site up to 20 Acres Abundant Deer and Turkey The Property has a Good Area to Build a Duck Impoundment Dirt Road Frontage 5 Miles from

Sold154 Acres

Great Recreational Property

Eastman : Dodge Co : Georgia

Georgia Land Company

LandMart.com

Jimmy Touchberry

Southern Land Exchange

Garrison Spearman

1 - 4 : 4