Marshall Place Plantation circa 1798 - a 683+/- acre farm made up of approximately 100 acres of good pasture and tillable land, hardwood and pine forest. Current use of the farm includes grazing for cattle, hay and timber. Numerous farm buildings on property including pole barn, old horse barn, tobacco barn among other buildings. Two large creeks, Randolph and Little) run through the property. Historic house has good architectural detail and lots of charm but needs some TLC. It is in a very private setting and land is not under a conservation easement. Home could be used as a hunting cabin.