Rediscover the good life on this gorgeous 0.23-Acre property. With its flat terrain, great tree coverage, and ideal location, it is guaranteed to be the best investment you could ever make. And situated less than 30-mins away from long stretches of lovely sandy beaches, you are all set to have the best time ever.
Walmart is less than 2 miles north, and Punta Gorda airport less than 20, so you get to enjoy the big-city conveniences in the peace and privacy of your out-of property. Charlotte County is also home to the Scrub-jay Habitat Conservation Plan, where they take care of their beautiful population of scrub jays. Be sure to check their guidelines before building (see below).
There is nearby power and water sources, so you are all set to build your dream house, big, small, or tiny. Make it your forever home or weekend getaway. (Please note, this is a build-only lot, so camping is not permitted.)
Make this property yours today, and this time next year you could be enjoying gorgeous summers and mild winters, beaches all year round, and great wildlife. Sound perfect? We think so too.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $599 ($349 down payment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $255/Month for 64 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Port Charlotte
- State: Florida
- County: Charlotte
- Zip: 33953
- Size: 0.23 acres
- Legal Description: Port Charlotte Sec38 Blk2373 LT8 244/600 Dc590/646 Pr78-453 590/1137 697/853 2282/1983 2301/575 2755/1440 Ct3755/270 3756/697 Cd3759/685
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $364.8/Year
- Zoning: Vacant Residential
Residentially Zoned Property for single-family homes.
Camping not Permitted.
Property is in Scrub Jay Overlay - a permit for development can be purchased for $2,200 - more information can be found on our website.
The zoning office can be contacted for additional information.
- Hoa/Poa: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Paved road
- Water: Public Water available
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Florida Power and Lights coverage is available for the area
Land Maps & Attachments
More Land Details
More Land from Jon and Valari Burnett
- 2.6 AC : $18.5K
- 12.6 AC : $54K
- New1.2 AC : $11.8K
- New3 AC : $19.5K
- New2.3 AC : $16.9K
- New4.6 AC : $16.5K
- 0.5 AC : $1.8K
- New5.1 AC : $14.3K