• 16-Acres in Desirable Clay County, New Survey, Paved Road Frontage.
• Fully Wooded Property with Planted Pine and Hardwoods.
• Excellent Hunting Tract or Homesite in Sowega.
• 15-Minutes from Lake Eufaula, a 45,000-Acre Lake Known for Crappie and Bass Fishing, Duck Hunting, Camping in Several State Parks, Skiing and Boating.
• 66-Miles to Columbus, 54-Miles to Albany, 2.5-Hours from Hartsfield Airport
• If You Want More Land, the Adjacent Property Next Door is Also Available, Contact Broker-Owner Adam Henley for Details and Showing Instructions.
• Broker Participation Welcome.
Land Maps & Attachments
More Land Details
More Land from Adam Henley
- New84 AC : $273K
- New60 AC : $210K
- New95 AC : $345K
- New3 AC : $32K
- New30 AC : $115K
- 50 AC : $143K
- 3 AC : $13.3K
- 4.1 AC : $29K
- 12.8 AC : $120K
- 6.1 AC : $57.8K
- 0.5 AC : $11K