Contact The Land Wizards to learn more.
1. Build your dream home or bring your mobile home.
2. Close to downtown Barboursville, Barboursville Park and the Orchid Hill Country Club.
3. Own for as little as $3,000 down and $370/Month. Flexible Terms.
The lot is located on a hill and has a nice view of the Orchard Hill Country Club. Less than 1 mile off Main Street Barboursville, Wv. Less than 2 miles from Barboursville Elementary and Barboursville Middle School. Close to the amazing 750-Acre Barboursville Park that is home to baseball fields, soccer fields, a large lake, picnic shelters, nature trails, and a horse arena for equestrian events. Enjoy the trails and nature in Beech Fork State Park. Barboursville is a hidden treasure just waiting for you to make it your home.
Lot Type - Residential
State - West Virginia
County - Cabell
Property Usage - Not zoned
Property Address - Hash Ridge Rd, Barboursville, WV 25504
Size - 0.78 Acre(s)
Road Access - Paved road
Electricity - Yes
Water - City water - West Virginia American Water Company
Septic/Sewer - Septic (not installed)
Annual HOA Dues - N/A
Market Value - $15,000.00
- Barboursville Park - 9 min, 3.0 miles away
- Camden Park - 24 min, 17.1 miles away
- Kenova's Pumpkin House - 26 min, 20.3 miles away
Owner financing is available with a purchase price of $20,999.00, a down payment of $3,000.00, and low monthly payments of $370.00/Month. We can modify the terms to meet your budget needs. Or buy with $15,999.00 cash.
Got Questions? We Have Answers.
- Call/Text/Email The Land Wizards.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask.
- Don't hesitate. Connect with us today while this deal is still available.
Buyer must verify & work with the County to determine what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
Directions to Land
Barboursville Police Department - 815 Main St, Barboursville, WV 25504
1. Head east on Main St toward Stowasser Ave - 0.4 mi
2. Turn right onto Hash Ridge Rd. Destination will be on the right - 0.9 mi
Hash Ridge Rd, WV 25504
More Land Details
More Land from Beth Probst
- 0.4 AC : $15K
- 87.7 AC : $89K
- New2.4 AC : $28K
- 1.2 AC : $20K
- 1.1 AC : $74K
- 0.6 AC : $26K
- 1 AC : $25K
- 1.3 AC : $70K
- 0.3 AC : $12K