This desirable 1.58-Acre Oregon property has both power and an underground phone cable at the property line. The relatively flat terrain has fantastic tree coverage (mostly pines and junipers) and a slight downhill slope to the southwest. There are neighbors close by, in case you ever need to borrow some eggs. Build your dream cabin or treehouse or tiny house - with power so close, you're going to save so much money.
This property sits only 7 miles from Bonanza and 28.6 miles from Klamath Falls, where there is a Walmart. Being in the heart of Klamath County and only a few hours from the Oregon Coast and the Klamath National Forest, this property is perfect as a base for camping, hiking, or fishing. Here, you are literally surrounded by national forests and natural treasures. Move here, and the hardest thing you'll have to decide every morning is what adventure to have today. And with over 300 days of sun a year, you will be able to fit a lot in. Priced to move, this property won't be available for long.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $599 ($349 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $325/Month for 66 months
See Info below:
- Subdivision: Klamath Falls Forest Estates HWY 66 Plat 3
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 1.58 acres
- Parcel: R465160
- Legal Description: Klamath Falls Forest Estates HWY 66 Plat 3 Block - 70 Lot - 10
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $109.06/Year
- Zoning: Residential Site
Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) - a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days.
Residential Building is allowed.
- Hoa/Poa: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Bly Mountain Cutoff Rd
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Power Pole and Phone on SW Corner