The San Luis Valley area is fantastic for lovers of nature, adventure, and peace and quiet, par excellence. And this Very Rare 10-acre lot could be all yours. These are two side-by-side lots, which are entirely flat, making them perfect for your four-wheelers and other toys. There is a beautiful view of the Colorado mountain range to the North and lovely stretch of farmlands in the East. It is conveniently located 5.5 miles from the community of Blanca, 17.3 miles from Alamosa (a bigger town, with a Walmart). There is a plethora of choices for fishing locations and outdoor recreational sites around-Eastdale Reservoir, Sanchez Reservoir, Smith Reservoir, and Mountain Home Reservoir, to name but a few. Bring your toys, bring your horses, bring your friends, bring your family, and have a blast.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $599 ($349 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $315/Month for 60 months
See Info below:
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 10 acres
- Parcel: 70348860 and 70348865
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. Unit 7 BLK 6 Lots 3 And 4
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.482500° N, 105.573606° W
37.482476° N, 105.571329° W
37.480668° N, 105.571334° W
37.480686° N, 105.573622° W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $94.23/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
Mobile homes are allowed.
You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: San Luis Valley Ranches are responsible for Hoa's.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative