Please visit our website for video, more pics, & the most current status.
Quick Access to Hwy 160 - Just under 1 mile. 5.025 acre retreat - Perfect for RV & Camping. Picture Perfect Views.
Near The Great Sand Dunes, Mountain Home Reservoir & Zappata Falls.
$500 Down/$189 Per Month-Finance Terms-Instant Approval/No Credit Checks -
Interest Rate 0%
Loan Term: 75 months
Monthly Payment $189 (plus a $20 note servicing fee and yearly taxes)
Document Fee: $250
Pay In Full Cash Discount-$11,500
Purchase Price $11,500
Document Fee: $250
The Sangre de Cristo Ranches were developed in the heart of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain range, with Mt. Blanca at over 14,000 feet, highlighting the scenery. The San Luis Valley is a fertile High Plains Desert, roughly 7,500 feet above sea level. The landscape of the 44,000-Acre Ranches consists of mostly sagebrush and Pinon at the lower elevations, and Aspen and various tall pine varieties above 9,000 ft. The Ranches are located about 5 miles to the south and east of Fort Garland, Colorado.
This is easy access mountain property at it's best. This 5+ acre property is nestled in the foothills of Sangre de Cristo Ranches. This getaway is home to abundant wildlife - mule deer, elk, bear, and turkeys. Numerous possibilities for this opportunity - getaway spot, cabin spot, recreation spot. Sangre de Cristo Ranch has a 4,600+ acre open space, "green belt", that can be used for hiking, atv's, fishing, and exploring.
- Address: TBD Beekman Rd, Fort Garland, CO 81133
- Int: 21-031
- Legal Description: Lot 4514 of Block 217 of Sangre de Cristo Ranches, Unit H-2
- Access: County Dirt Road
- Slope Description: slight slope up-lightly treed
- Property Type: Vacant/Rural Residential/Recreation
- City: Fort Garland
- State: Co
- Zip Code: 81133
- County/Area: Costilla County
- Size: 5.025 Acres, Approx. 568.87' X 349.62' X 572.21' X 546.21'
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- Elevation: 8,000+ ft
- Yearly Taxes: $253 Approx
- Hoa: Voluntary - Sangre de Cristo Ranches Hoa
- Covenants: Sdcr Covenants
- Deed Type: Warranty Deed
- Utilities: Off Grid- most houses in the area are on solar Solar, need well or water haul, need septic or tank.
- Zoning Definition: Build or Camping allowed a limited part of the year. Please contact the county to confirm use or restrictions.
Land Maps & Attachments
Directions to Land
Want To Visit?
TBD Beekman Rd, Fort Garland, CO 81133
Nw: 37.5066, -105.3138
Ne: 37.5074, -105.3121
Se: 37.5066, -105.3115
Sw: 37.5056, -105.3130
This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither thelandbox nor its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to purchase.