Whether you are tired of city living and need a change, or you love the great outdoors and adventure, or a bit of both, this property is perfect for you.
Over 5 acres of beautiful flat land, with lots of trees and surrounded by mountains, this property offers you the perfect getaway. The fun thing about owning your own land is that you can decide what you want to use it for - a hunting shack, camping base, outdoor storage, or your bigger-and-better dream home. You can use it for what you want, and there are no immediate neighbors to judge. There is a slight wash in the NE corner, lots of trees, and over 5000 acres of "greenbelt" right on your doorstep. Fort Garland is only 11 miles away, and Blanca and San Luis are both 15.6 miles in different directions. If you like fishing and water recreation, you have the Mountain Home Reservoir (9 miles) and the Smith Reservoir (13.6 miles) to choose from. Which is better? Come and see - we'll let you decide that one for yourself.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $250 ($349 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $315/Month for 60 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.05 acres
- Parcel: 70241361
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. Unit K BLK 121 Lot 1887 Cont. 5.050 Acres
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.3430° N, 105.3427° W
37.3424° N, 105.3418° W
37.3407° N, 105.3427° W
37.3410° N, 105.3435° W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $183.46/Year
- Zoning: Vacant Residential Lots
--- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: Optional - $25/Year. Very minor covenants - these can be viewed on our website.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Edmond Rd
- Water: Would be by Holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative