1.1 Acres in Somerville, TN Now for Sale.
Worth $75,000 Selling at only 70% of Market Value.
Three adjacent parcels totaling 1.095 acres located in Somerville, Tennessee. Build one home, two homes, or three. Only 40 miles to Memphis, and 46 miles to Jackson, Somerville is known as the “Heart of Fayette County.” These lots sit a few miles away from various attractions, such as Ames Plantation, Tom's Farm, Somerville Country Club, de terra Vineyard and Wines of Somerville, and Historic Somerville Square, where you can enjoy theater, excellent food and drink, and art galleries.
US Route 64 runs through the center of town for easy access to destinations near and far. The city is also a short drive to wildlife areas like Wolf River Wildlife Management Area and Ghost River State Natural Area that are highly recognized by outdoor enthusiasts.
These lots are in a great location on Somerville Street, close to schools, shops, and restaurants. Fayette Academy and West Junior High School are just a short drive away. Don't miss out on the chance to buy these three parcels substantially below market value.
- 3 parcels totaling 1.095 acres in Somerville, Tennessee
- All 3 lots for Only $50,000
- A perfect spot for your dream house, or three dream homes.
We offer these lots at a Rock Bottom cash price so that one lucky buyer can own the perfect property Below Market.
- The Market Value is approximately $75,000 based on recent sales.
- We offer these three properties for only $50,000, Saving YOU $25,000.
- We offer affordable, no credit check seller financing. We work with buyers to ensure monthly payments that suit any budgeting needs.
- See below for complete seller financing details.
Apn: 024090J B 00500, 024090J B 00600, & 024090J B 00400
Property type: Flat, Grassy, Meadow, Wooded
Zoning: Single Family Residential
GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 35.30646, -89.3139
Square Feet: 47,698.2
Mobile Homes Allowed: No
Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
Annual Taxes: $77.00
- Power: Chickasaw Electric Cooperative
- Water: Somerville Town Utilities
- Sewer: Somerville Town Utilities
We offer 2 ways to buy these beautiful lots:
Seller Financed Price: $58,000
Purchase this property today with only $35,000 down and payments of just $489 per month for 60 months.
This is a fully amortized loan at 10% interest with NO Credit Check or prepayment penalty. Additional loan servicing fee added to monthly payment.
Lower interest rates and possibly a lower monthly payment are available with a larger down payment. Ask us for more details and we will work with you to create the terms and monthly payment that work with Your budget.
Cash Price: $50,000
- Fayette Academy
- West Junior High School
- Morris Chapel Christian School
- Family Dollar
- Food Rite
- Main Street Eatery
- The Hut
- Milano's Pizza
- The Chicken Coop Café
- Happy Days
- Jalapenos Authentic Mexican Grill
- The Store
- Ames Plantation
- Tom's Farm
- Somerville Country Club
- de terra Vineyard and Wines of Somerville
- Historic Somerville Square
- Ghost River State Natural Area
- Wolf River Wildlife Management Area
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can't be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.
Directions to Land
Head East On Us-64 Toward Woodridge Rd, Turn Right Onto W Somerville St, Vacant Lot Will Be A Mile In On Your Right Side.