• Beautiful 190+- acre farm located in Jackson County, Georgia with original country home.
• Four bedroom, 2 bath two story remodeled home originally built in the 1880'S.
• Situated in the heart of Jackson County only 7 +- miles from I- 85, easy access to Gainesville, Commerce, Jefferson, Maysville, Atlanta and Greenville, Sc.
• Close to schools, shopping, and commercial districts.
• Gentle rolling pastures, large mature hardwoods, fenced and cross fenced.
• Several creeks running through property-good site for pond.
• Stables, barns, outbuildings, drilled well, enough pasture to support 100+- head of cattle.
• Great location for poultry/cattle/horse operation, nice community to raise a family. Also perfect for future investment/development.
• Road frontage on Ga. Hwy. 82 (Holly Springs Road) and also on paved county road.
• Electricity, well, septic, telephone available.
• Home to be sold in “as is” condition.
• Contact office for showing instructions and Aerial Video Tour.
Directions to Land
From Atlanta, take I-85 north , left at Exit 140, Ga. Hwy. 82, go approximately 7 miles and property is on the left.
From Gainesville, take U.S. Hwy. 129 south towards Athens, left on Ga. Hwy. 323, then right on Ga. Hwy. 82, property on right after passing into Jackson County.
More Land Details
More Land from Southern Heritage Land Co, Inc
- 280 AC : $2.69M
- 178.6 AC : $884K
- 129.4 AC : $1.13M
- 44.8 AC : $553K
- 1,747 AC : $5.23M
- 998 AC : $7.78M
- 2,495 AC : $13.88M
- 63.9 AC : $268K
- 45.9 AC : $365K