Location. Location. Location. Don't miss your opportunity on this one. Located in the heart of the Smokies. Just minutes from the Gatlinburg Strip, restaurants, grocery shopping and 10 minutes from Pigeon Forge. Beautiful mountain views year round. Lot is a corner hill lot with private drive. This will make the perfect spot for your forever home, vacation home or invest cabin. Offering Below Market Value to move quickly. Cross streets are Clabo Loop and Ely Road. Seller financing is available at the price of $25,999 and monthly payments within your budget. City of Gatlinburg water, electric and sewer. Subdivision of Laurel Ridge.
City building regs
Article Vii. Provisions Governing Use Districts
701. R-1 Low Density Residential. It is the intent of this district to establish low density residential areas along with open areas which appear likely to develop in a similar manner. The requirements for the district are designed to protect essential characteristics of the district, to promote and encourage an environment for family life, and to prohibit business activities. In order to achieve the intent of the R-1 (Low Density) Residential District, as shown on the Zoning Map of the City of Gatlinburg, Tennessee, the following uses are permitted:
- 701.1 Single family residences, except mobile homes.
- 701.2 Customary general farming.
- 701.3 Day care centers: Day care centers upon approval of site plan by the building official and the issuance of a letter of approval by the Department of Human Services.
- 701.4 Customary home occupations.
- 701.5 Tourist residences - Single family dwellings may be used as tourist residences by obtaining an annual Tourist Residence Permit from the building official. The permit shall be obtained after meeting the following special conditions:
----- 701.5.1 Off-Street Parking: Requirements shall be determined by the building official based on the maximum sleeping accommodations established for the tourist residence and in no case may be less than two (2) on- site parking spaces, except single bedroom units shall be required to provide one (1) on-site parking space.
----- 701.5.2 The structure shall meet all applicable City Code requirements for the housing of transient residents.
----- 701.5.3 Administrative review and approval of a site plan which shall show the location of the principal building, any accessory buildings, off-street parking provisions, and any other site information required by the City's Plan.
Directions to Land
511 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Head east on East Pkwy
Pass by Sleep Inn & Suites (on the left in 0.3 mi)
Turn right onto Silverbell Ln
Turn left onto Roaring Fork Rd
Turn left onto Low Gap Rd
Turn left onto Woodland Dr
Turn left to stay on Woodland Dr
Slight left to stay on Woodland Dr
Gatlinburg, TN 37738