Quiet Country Land at it's finest. Hard to find mid-sized acreage at an affordable price. Local bank financing already in place, so if you have good credit, it'll be easy to buy. The way-out rural location makes this a great tract for hunting or a rural building site or Country Getaway. Here are some features:
• Beautiful 21-ac Tract in Schley County for $82K, Perfect Rural Country Homesite
• Fully Wooded Property with County-Maintained Paved Road Frontage on Stevens Rd AKA Goolsby Rd, Thinned Planted Pine and Natural Hardwoods
• New Survey, New Driveway and Interior Roads, Extremely High Population of Deer and Turkey, Interior Roads, Diverse Tract
• 10-minutes from the Quaint Southern Town of Ellaville where you'll find an Excellent Public School System, Restaurants, Dollar General, Hardware Store, etc.
• Close to Awesome Public Hunting Land: Lanahassee Wma, Flint River Wma, Hannahatchee Creek Wma. This Part of Central-South GA is Known for Big Deer in the Flint River Corridor.
• 50-Min from Columbus, 50-Min from Albany, 90-Min from Hartsfield Airport
• Additional Acreage Available Featuring Meadows, Creeks, Hardwoods
Please Call Broker - Owner Adam Henley for Showing Instructions.
Land Maps & Attachments
More Land Details
More Land from Adam Henley
- 117 AC : $380K
- 79 AC : $375K
- 64 AC : $285K
- 245 AC : $466K
- 23 AC : $205K
- 41 AC : $128K
- 40.5 AC : $149K
- 13 AC : $60K
- 2.7 AC : $199K
- 67 AC : $329K
- 27 AC : $135K
- 4.1 AC : $29K