This property is at the beginning of the neighborhood outside the flood zone with great access via flat asphalted Coal Mine Canyon Road or Harrison Avenue. This makes this a great investment property, place to park your RV or build off-grid. Being only a few minutes from I-80 you can get to town in 15 minutes.
I can owner finance for as little as $135/Month, no credit check required.
- Hunting: NV Hunt Unit 073: Elk, Antelope
- Legal Description/Subdivision: Twin River Ranchos Unit No 3, Block 27, Lot 7 And Lot 8 Located In The Ne4 Nw4 Of Mdb&M
- Size: 4.3 acres
- Address: 40.98252, -115.5757 (300 ft W x 630 ft H), Ryndon, 13 miles Northeast of Elko, Nv
Nw: 40.98339, -115.5752
Ne: 40.98339, -115.5762
Se: 40.98166, -115.5762
Sw: 40.98166, -115.5752
- Access: Mostly Flat and Easy, via Paved and Dirt Roads. Legal Access about 8 minutes from I-80.
- Terrain: Level with Slopes, Some Bushes
- Taxes: $40 per year
- Hoa/Poa: Not Applicable
- Zoning: AR (Agricultural Residential)
- Water: Would be Well or Holding Tank
- Electricity: Would be Gas Generator, Wind or Solar
- Sewer: Septic Tank
Directions to Land
Best Access is via Coal Mine Canyon Road, the right on 6th street and left on Harrison. You could get to the property directly from Coal Mine Canyon on 8th street but that is a bit steeper part right of Coal Mine Canyon. Best to take 6th street.