Discounted Below Market and Priced below market to sell. Over 50% below recent comparable sales.
2.34 Acres with clear title in cul de sac. Build your dream home today or invest in your future. Located in DeKalb County, in the heart of Tennessee. Enjoy the rural atmosphere, nearby water sports, outdoor activities, and golf. An outdoor paradise awaits. Yet, shopping, dining, and excellent healthcare facilities are all nearby. Smithville, Murfreesboro, Crossville, Nashville, Chattanooga, and Knoxville areas are all an easy commute.
Own it today for a quick cash price of $17,900. That's WAY below recent comparable sales and FAR below nearby properties on the market. Owner Financing also available at a price of $27,988 with $8399.00 down and a $499/Document prep/closing fee.
• Cash Sale Price: $17,900
• State: Tn
• County: DeKalb
• APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 036K B 009.00
• Property Address: 160 Lake Meadow Dr. Smithville, TN 37166 (Lot 8) (Based on Google maps)
• Size: Approximately 2.34 Acres
• Dimensions: 457 x 121 x 150 x 595 x 65 x 135 (Feet)
• Average Temperature: Typically varies from 28-88 degrees and is rarely below 12 or above 94 degrees
• Zoning: Residential
• Terrain: Sloping
• Road Access: Yes - Paved
• Flood Zone: Zone X (Area of minimal flooding)
• Electricity: Yes, available
• Gas: Yes, available
• Water: Yes, available
• Sewer: Yes, available at the road
• Utilities - Dekalb Utility District
• Annual Taxes: $361
• Annual Hoa: $340 per Year - Chapel Hill Homeowners Association, Inc.
Own this lot today for just $17,900
Or Owner Will Finance at a price of $27,988 with
• Total Down payment of $8399.00 and a $499 doc prep/closing fee)
• Pick a payment (Includes taxes, insurance and all fees)
Finance over 8 years: Payment equals $240/ month
Finance over 6 years: Payment equals $275 / month
Lower payments available with more $ down or a longer term.
Don't miss out on this great deal.
Message or call me Now.
Directions to Land
From Smithville: Take Congress Blvd heading North for 1.6 miles, then left on Allen's Chapel Rd for 0.7 miles, continue on Coconut Ridge Rd for 4.7 miles, take left at T in road and continue on Coconut Ridge Rd for 0.2 miles and take left on Lake Meadow Dr., continue to cul-de-sac. Properties is at end of cul-de-sac.