Nestled in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo mountain range, these 5.06 acres are just what you need to get away from the hustle and bustle of city living and enjoy life as nature intended. It is generously populated with trees over rugged terrain, and it has two washes running through it and a hill in the middle. This unique and exciting piece of land is primed and perfect for some of the best camping trips you can imagine. Fill your weekends and holidays with hiking, fishing, swimming, ATV riding, biking, and spending quality time around the campfire. Stock up at Fort Garland only 3.4 miles away, and take full advantage of Mountain Home Reservoir, less than 3 miles away. Bring your friends, bring your family, and recharge on some of the best land in Colorado.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $475 ($225 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $225/Month for 63 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.06
- Parcel: 70273260
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. Unit Y BLK 203 Lot 3825
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.4105° N, 105.4038° W
37.4103° N, 105.4019° W
37.4092° N, 105.4018° W
37.4096° N, 105.4040° W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $234.04/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
--- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: Optional - $25/Year. Very minor covenants - these can be viewed on our website.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Fontaine Rd
- Water: Would be by Holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative