88.4 acre hunting tract on McIntosh Creek - Burke County, Georgia
Super hunting tract (see trail camera photos) and just the right size, on McIntosh Creek, near Waynesboro.
- Bates Road near Georgia Highway 56, 3 miles northeast of Waynesboro, 27 miles south of Augusta's Bobby Jones Expressway
- Wooded with hardwood/pine mix, 17+- years old
- Established food plots
- 3 newer elevated box stands and 2 older steel tower stands included
- Extensive road system throughout the property
- Long frontage on McIntosh Creek along the eastern property line, with flooded duck habitat
- Branch along southern property line
- County paved road frontage on Bates Road
Latitude, Longitude: 33.108414, -81.970361
Call Chad Shivers. Please do not enter property without permission.