This beautiful 15-acre mountain property will help you live the Colorado Dream that you have always imagined. It is conveniently located just a few miles from the town of Fort Garland and near the Mountain Home Reservoir. Located in the Sangre de Cristo Ranches, this beautiful mountain ranch is your perfect escape from crowded subdivisions and city traffic, making it a sweet retreat for outdoor activities and anyone looking for a private getaway or off-grid home.
Ideal for camping, hunting, fishing, bird watching, RV, Atv, and any other outdoor activities.
This is the perfect property for anyone who is looking to make a long-term investment in some beautiful mountain land or just get away from city life - even if it's just for the weekend. Don't delay because properties like this don't come around every day.
Property Address: Sierra Grande R-30, CO, Usa
Parcel ID: 70237550
Size: 15.09 Acres
Access: Road Type - Merraine & Spring Road
Conveyance: Warranty Deed
HOA Fees: None
Taxes: Approximately per year
Access: Marraine Rd
Utilities: Alternative Energy: Solar, wind, or generator
Annual Taxes: Approximately /Year
- Vacant/Estate Residential. A site-built home requires a min of 600 sq. ft. footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- Camping allowed for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Long-term camping/RV permit is available (60 days - with up to 3 renewals, fee - septic & water required).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renew for up to 18 months).
- The zoning office is open Mon-Thur & can be contacted to answer any questions.
Cash Price: 24,900.00 plus 249 doc fee
Owner Financing: 2,490.00 Down, plus 249 doc fee, 415.16 per month for 72 months
- Northwest Corner: 37.4897, -105.2991
- Northeast Corner: 37.4902, -105.2970
- Southwest Corner: 37.4888, -105.2987
- Southeast Corner: 37.4894, -105.2969