This secluded 40-ac tract is an excellent hunting, homesite, or rural country getaway from the perils of the city. Here are some features:
• Beautiful 40-ac Tract in Schley County for $159K.
• Year-Round Creek and Big Natural Hardwoods Make this Property Special and Unique. The Creek is an Excellent Source for Wildlife, and the Tall Timber is Known Roosting Spots for Big Gobblers.
• Fully Wooded Property with County-Maintained Road Frontage on St Harper Road, New Survey, Great Homesite or Hunting Land.
• 10-minutes from Town of Ellaville where you'll find an Excellent Public School System, Restaurants, Dollar General, Hardware Store, etc.
• Close to Awesome Public Hunting Land: Lanahassee Wma, Flint River Wma, Hannahatchee Creek Wma. This Part of Central-South GA is Known for Big Deer in the Flint River Corridor.
• 50-Min from Columbus, 50-Min from Albany, 90-Min from Hartsfield Airport.
• Additional Acreage Available Featuring Meadows, Creeks, Hardwoods.
Please Call Broker - Owner Adam Henley for Showing Instructions.
Land Maps & Attachments
More Land Details
Land Price History
More Land from Adam Henley
- 117 AC : $380K
- 64 AC : $285K
- 245 AC : $466K
- New19.4 AC : $79K
- 21.1 AC : $82K
- 67 AC : $329K
- 2.7 AC : $199K
- New85 AC : $276K
- 12.8 AC : $120K
- 4.1 AC : $29K
- 3 AC : $13.3K
- New25 AC : $93.8K