29+/- acres of land for sale in Washington, County Pa. Located in California Area School District and just minutes south of Interstate 70 and Toll Road 43, this property offers the outdoorsmen the rare combination of hunting and trout fishing. Pike Run borders the property to the the NE, offering the fishermen the opportunity to fish for state stocked trout in the spring or take advantage of the excellent deer hunting. This property is border by 134 acres owned by California Area School District that is NO hunting, making for a private hunting experience every fall. Property includes a 4 car garage that can be used to keep tools, equipment, vehicles or just a place to relax while taking a break. Property has the perfect location to build a house or cabin.
Property features include
- 4 car garage
- Mostly wooded acreage
- Mix of hardwoods and cherry
- Some trails through property
- State stocked trout stream
- Seller states good deer and turkey hunting
- Small game hunting rabbit and squirrel
- Some thick cover for wildlife
- Property enrolled in Pennsylvania's Clean & Green program
- Topography ranges from rolling to steep
- Good access to property from Daisy Ln or Daisytown Rd.
- Building sites for new cabin
- Not far from interstate 70, toll road 43 and minutes from historic route 40
- GPS Coordinates are 40.0494, -79.9333
Property has road frontage along Daisy Ln and Daisytown Rd. Plenty of mature trees with little evidence of a past timber harvest. Sellers are retaining the mineral rights. Access to the top of the property starts near the garage and runs to the top of the hill. Property participates in PA's Clean & Green program with annual property taxes of approximately .