This property is perfect for those who love to build beautiful properties in stunning locations. These lovely 5 acres of the Colorado countryside are nestled, rather tastefully, in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo mountains. The property is in a quiet and secluded area that slopes up from the road and has great tree coverage. On this uniquely sloped property, you can enjoy breath-taking valley and mountain views. Work with the terrain to build a gorgeous home that will make all your future neighbors jealous. Or, make this your private campsite where you set up a base from which to explore and enjoy all that Colorado offers. Some of the best fishing and hunting is right on your doorstep, and some of the best terrain for hiking and adventure is a hop, step away.
It is only 5 miles off of Highway 160, allowing for very easy access, and only 13 miles from Fort Garland, for when you run out of essentials. Get a good thing going on these 5 beautiful acres today.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $475 ($225 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $225/Month for 63 months
See Info below:
- Subdivision: Sangre De Cristo Ranches
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5 acres
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. Unit J-2 BLK 217 Lot 4589 Cont. 5.076 Ac
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.4868, -105.3100 Nw
37.4871, -105.3089 N
37.4853, -105.3080 Se
37.4850, -105.3088 S
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $90.42/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (Er)
-- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
-- Mobile homes are allowed.
-- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
-- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
-- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: Optional - $25/Year. Very Minor Covenants - These can be viewed on our website.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes, Franklin Road
- Water: Would have to drill a well or haul water
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Solar, or contact Excell Energy