Incredible mountain views along with opportunities for endless adventure surround you in this special corner of the San Luis Valley. This 5-acre parcel is just a 6 minute drive north of historic San Luis, the oldest city in Colorado. Hiking and hunting adventures await in the Sangre De Cristo mountains directly east, and fishing and boating beckon at Sanchez Reservoir to the south. Day trips to Great Sand Dunes National Park to the north and the art colony in neighboring Taos, New Mexico to the south offer memories to last a lifetime.
Bring your camper, tent, or RV to this property, or plan to build your own private getaway. The choice is yours.
Land Maps & Attachments
Directions to Land
1. In Costilla County, take SR 159 south from Fort Garland.
2. Make a left on W. Puma Drive.
3. Take your first right on to Amigo Road.
4. Then, your first left on to Quail Drive.
5. The property is located a third of a mile (0.33 mi.) down Qual Road and is on your left.