This exciting 5.042-Acre property is in an up area in Costilla County. This is a developing area, with a number of new settlers, but not at all crowded. Perfect for a balance of country and community life. There are fiber optics nearby, bringing any dreams for building a home a little closer to reality. This lot is situated in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo mountains, is flat near the road, and slopes upwards. There is a possible seasonal creek at the bottom of the property. A mere 6 miles from excellent fishing, and 8.5 from the town of Ft. Garland, you're perfectly situated between nature and civilization.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $495 ($245 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $245/Month for 63 months
See Info below:
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.042 Acres
- Parcel: 70232510
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. Unit H-3 BLK 321 Lot 7100 Cont. 5.042 Ac
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.4075, -105.3179 Nw
37.4079, -105.3165 Ne
37.4063, -105.3160 Se
37.4061, -105.3172 Sw
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $239.96/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (Er)
--- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: Optional - $25/Year. Very minor covenants. See our website for more details.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. Tv/Internet would be Satellite