Under-Market & Discounted Cash Price: Buyers Only
Welcome to the grasslands of Cheyenne Wyoming. This neighborhood is the definition of wide-open spaces and clean air with just under 37 acres of land for you to build, live, and play on without being too far from society. You'll live 30 minutes away from the Capital City of Wyoming where you'll find the urban experience of museums, botanical gardens, and old fashioned trains. The city also provides most of your shopping and the regional airport.
Here are the main features of this land:
- Existing Power and Telephone hookups
- Cell service and broadband-capable
- Minimal restrictions when applying for a well
- HOA and maintained roads
- A seasonal streambed that flows through the property
- Flat terrain suitable for building
- Two and a half hours from Rocky Mountain National park (When you want to see the forest)
Reasons to live in Cheyenne:
- It's one of the most affordable cities for cost-of-living
- Unemployment is low and employment is steadily rising
- The Greater Cheyenne Greenway system that offers 37 miles of trails and provided the city with the title of “Trail Town Usa”.
- No income taxes