Check out these 5.25 acres of unspoiled, pristine land located in the Sangre de Cristo Ranches. It's the perfect spot to be outside All the time. The Sdcr has over 5,000 acres of "Greenbelt" that has been set aside for hunting and recreation. In addition to being a hotbed for hunting, the area is well known for its fishing opportunities. There are far too many rivers, reservoirs, and streams to list but here are a few of our favourites: Sanchez Reservoir, Rio Grande River, Smith Reservoir, and Mountain Home Reservoir. You can also hike, climb and bike until your heart's content, and then come back to your property and watch the sun set over the mountains. You can have all of this and make your dream of becoming a landowner come true.
NOTE: We had a surveyor at the property recently (see survey document in the images), who noted that the neighbor appears to have a single wire fence that crosses a bit into the property (the vast majority of the property is unaffected). This seemed like a minor issue, but we went ahead and added a $1,260 discount to the pricing anyways. Act fast, and take advantage of this awesome deal.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $349($99 down payment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $225/Month for 63 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Sangre De Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps:
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.45 acres
- Parcel: 70217370
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. Unit E BLK 83 Lot 1077 5.251 Ac
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.3353, -105.3658 Nw
37.3357, -105.3643 Ne
37.3350, -105.3636 E
37.3339, -105.3647 S
- Annual Taxes: Approximately 108.54/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (Er)
--- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are Allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: Optional - $25/Year. Very minor covenants.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. Tv/Internet would be Satellite