Calling for Offers.
Northern Minnesota Lifestyle Living on 117± Acres
Lakes • Land • Hunting • Recreation • Investment
496 Bootleg Lake RD SW, Bemidji, MN 56601
If you've ever dreamed of owning a part of the rural Northern Minnesota lifestyle, look no further than this one-of-a-kind Beltrami County property. Located in a highly desirable area, this spacious home has rental history. This property is perfect for an owner willing to rent the entire home & subdivide the land. There are 117± acres for multiple building sites that allow for potential subdivision. This is a fantastic value for a wonderful recreational property.
Contact Tammy for an Information Packet.
4,500± sq ft home:
• 6 Br/4 Ba
• Mid Century Modern
• Beautiful lake views
• Concrete drive
• Fantastic fire pit area
• Rental history
• Borders State land to the North and South
• Solitude & seclusion
• Nestled along Bootleg & Little Bootleg Lakes
• Rolling & wooded acreage
• Just 5 minutes to Historic Downtown Bemidji
• Close to schools, shops, culture & arts & places of worship
• 10 minutes to Bemidji Regional Airport
• Many, many area lakes, trails, and recreational activities within minutes
United Country | Bold North Realty & Auctions, Llc
Tammy Tisland, Broker
TERMS: All offers must include a 5% Buyer's Premium. Each franchise office is independently owned & operated.