Mama did say not to let the babies grow up to be cowboys, but she changed her mind after she saw this place. So go ahead, live that cowboy lifestyle on this 5.05 acres in Costilla County Colorado. The area is steeped in cowboy culture and just waiting for you to build the perfect ranchette. Perfectly situated between Alamosa and Ft. Garland, you will be far enough away to get the peace and quiet you want, but close enough to town to easily stock up when you need supplies. This property also has a driveway (shared with the neighbor with permission), making your development of the land that much easier.
We are offering monthly payments on this property, or get a discount if you pay cash. So what are you waiting for, get in touch today to find out how to get started.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $299 ($49 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $135/Month for 48 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: SAN Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps:
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 5.05 Acres
- Parcel: 70367440
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. Unit 20 BLK 51 Lot 10
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.4160, -105.6559 Ne
37.4154, -105.6551 Ne
37.4141, -105.6568 Sw
37.4147, -105.6576 Sw
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $49.92/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (Er)
--- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are Allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. Tv/Internet would be Satellite