These 2.33 acres in Klamath County, OR, is the perfect place to go camping, hiking, fishing, or build a cabin in the woods. There is so much to do in this area - it's an outdoor lover's dream. Get the kids outside and let them have so much fun they forget they even have a Playstation.
The property has tons of trees, and a beautiful hilly terrain, with good road access, and power not too far away. The location is great for anyone who loves the outdoors. There is so much to do in this area - only 45 minutes from Klamath Falls, less than 2 hours from Crater Lake, and only 4 hours from the Ocean. Zoning allows for both camping and building, making this a great family retreat, or a good spot to build your dream home.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $349 ($99 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $275/Month for 60 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Klamath Falls Forest Estates
- Google Maps:
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 2.33 Ac.
- Parcel: R470314
- Legal Description: Klamath Falls Forest Estates HWY 66 Plat 2 Blk-40 Lot-18
- Lat/Long Coordinates (triangle shaped):
42.274955 -121.428315 Nw
42.273872 -121.427102 Se
42.273368 -121.428293 Sw
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $65.15/Year
- Zoning: Rural Residential - R-2
--- Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) - a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days
--- Residential Building is allowed.
- Hoa/Poa: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or possibly holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Power is roughly 500-1000 ft away from the property, or you could do Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. Tv/Internet would be Satellite