This is your opportunity to own a special property in the Hocking Hills area near Ash Caves. Fishing for bass and bluegill or going for a swim will be easy with 4 ponds on the property. The rustic cabin with a deck overlooking a beautiful pond outlined with cypress trees and cabin side dock would make for a perfect getaway or rental business. With numerous building sites throughout, with several of the sites near the other ponds on the property, this give you the option to build several more cabins. There is approximately a half mile of gravel drive through the property. With gentler topography than most of the surrounding area along with a substantial trail system this makes for a very user-friendly property. Good location to many local attractions, within minutes of 1000'S of acres of Wayne National Forest, just 8 miles from Ash Cave in the Hocking Hills, 14 miles to Lake Hope State Park and only 5 miles to the Vinton County Airport. Contact us today for more information on this prime tract of Ohio land for sale in a desirable location.
- Gated gravel driveway entrance.
- Approximately 600' of road frontage on Pumpkin Ridge Road.
- Large pine tree groves and mature native hardwoods.
- Certified Ohio tree farm.
- Wildlife abundant property with whitetail deer and turkey.
- A Large Shop building to house any equipment needed to maintain the property.
- New survey completed in Sept. 2018.
- Cabin and outbuildings will need updating.
- Seller's interest in mineral rights will transfer.
- No heavy commercial or industrial businesses or activities permitted.
- Real Estate taxes are approximately $1100 annually.
Call Brandon Zelma to schedule a private showing for this unique property with many possibilities.
More Land Details
More Land from Land Pros
- 65 AC : $140K
- 128 AC : $525K
- New 113.3 AC : $299K
- 103 AC : $575K
- New 4 AC : $62.5K
- 5.7 AC : $94.9K
- New 17.3 AC : $79.9K
- New 20 AC : $89.9K
- 85.2 AC : $299K
- 10.4 AC : $49.9K
- 12.6 AC : $84.9K
- 13 AC : $89.9K