It's rare to find mature trees like this in the Sangre De Cristo Ranches - enjoy stunning views of the surrounding foothills, and beautiful green meadows filled with wild flowers. This property is also only 1250 feet from five thousand acres of public land, which offers some of the best hunting and recreation opportunities in Colorado. With great road access, and zoning which allows for both camping and building, this would be the perfect property for anyone who enjoys the outdoors.
We're open to owner financing as well - here's what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $485 ($235 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $235/Month for 63 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Sangre De Cristo Ranches
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.068 Acres
- Parcel: 70272650
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. Unit X-2 BLK 264 Lot 6013 Cont. 5.068 AC (Jwd 250-675)
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.2439, -105.3389 Nw
37.2438, -105.3370 Ne
37.2428, -105.3369 Se
37.2425, -105.3385 Sw
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $113.60/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (Er)
For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
Mobile homes are Allowed.
You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: : Optional - $25/Year. Very minor covenants
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Solar, or contact Excell Energy
More Land Details
More Land from Jon and Valari Burnett
- 5.1 AC : $9.9K
- 2 AC : $5.5K
- 5.5 AC : $12.3K
- 15.3 AC : $15.2K
- 2.3 AC : $13.3K
- 5.1 AC : $6.3K
- 10.1 AC : $21K
- 2.6 AC : $14.7K
- 0.5 AC : $1.8K