This 5.76 Acre property sits just ONE Mile from the beautiful Rio Grande River, with gorgeous slightly-sloped terrain, and incredible mountain views in every direction. The lot has great access, with Highway 142 on the north side, and a county maintained dirt road on the South (a full 750 feet from the highway, giving you easy access and good seclusion). Just 15 minutes from town, this could be a great option for someone looking for a private valley campsite, or a spot to build your off-grid home.
The Rio Grande Ranches is an ideal option for anyone who loves the outdoors. It offers incredible scenery, and stunning mesa and mountain views in every direction. This area is well known for its wildlife (including wild horses), and gives you easy access to the river, nearby lakes, hunting, hiking, fishing, and all kinds of incredible outdoor excursions.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $299 ($49 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $125/Month for 56 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Rio Grande Ranches
- Google Maps:
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81151
- Size: 5.76 acres
- Parcel: 71559910
- Legal Description: R.G.R. Unit 48 BLK 17 Lot 24(D 355-166)
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.1767, -105.7124 Nw
37.1768, -105.7113 Ne
37.1747, -105.7109 Se
37.1746, -105.7120 Sw
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $47.04 /year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (Er)
--- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are Allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Highway to the North, Dirt Road to the South
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. Tv/Internet would be Satellite