185 Acre Beautiful Farm with barn and ponds.
1) The farm contains 185 Acres (more or less), and contains some very fertile bottom land, which is great for any kind's of crops. It has an older barn, which needs a little work, but does have a concrete floor, with city water and electricity. The farm has several very nice building sites as well--with views of surrounding mountains everywhere.
2) This farm is located at 387 Douglas Cove Road. The 3Br, 2 BA, farmhouse at this address can be purchased, along with 5.28 acres, for only but this option is only available if purchasing the 185 acres. The house is livable now, but needs some work. A new Hvac unit was installed about 4 years ago.
3) The farm has a few ponds, and more water could be captured from the mountain land, to make a very nice lake.
4) An additional 140-Acre, adjoining, timber/mountain/hunting tract, which contains some very nice, young (17" and down) timber, can be purchased for if purchasing the 185-Acre farm.
5) The farm has been in the family since 1936 and has not been for sale since then. It has beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and fields, is very private, with one way in and out, and could be a great nursery or crop farm, or a very nice cattle or livestock farm.
I do reserve the right to haul off any of the old equipment, parts, stone well cover, or any personal items or equipment, which is on the property.