190 Acre Beautiful Farm with barn and ponds.
1) The farm contains 190 Acres (more or less), and contains some very fertile bottom land, which is great for any kind's of crops. It has an older barn, which needs a little work, but does have a concrete floor, with city water and electricity. The farm has several very nice building sites as well--with views of surrounding mountains everywhere.
2) This farm is located at 387 Douglas Cove Road. The 3Br, 2 BA, farmhouse at this address can be purchased, along with 5.28 acres, for only $55,000, but this option is only available if purchasing the 190 acres. The house is livable now but needs some work. A new Hvac unit was installed about 4 years ago.
3) The farm has a few ponds, and more water could be captured from the mountain land, to make a very nice lake.
4) An additional 140-Acre, adjoining, timber/mountain tract, which contains some very nice, young (17" and down) timber, can be purchased for $65,000, if purchasing the 190-Acre farm.
5) The farm has been in the family since 1936 and has not been for sale since then. It has beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and fields, is very private, with one way in and out, and could be a great nursery or crop farm, or a very nice cattle or livestock farm.
I do reserve the right to haul off any of the old equipment, parts, stone well cover, or any personal items or equipment, which is on the property.
Directions to Land
Take I-24 towards Chattanooga/Murfreesboro. Take Exit 81 B,towards Murfreesboro after exiting. Take right onto Rutherford Blvd Wendy's. Take Rutherford Blvd 3.8 miles to US-70S & go right towards Woodbury. Stay on 70S through Woodbury (35.3 miles) & Exit onto US-70S E/Bobby Ray Memorial Pkwy towards Sparta. Take 70S E for approximately 3.1 miles to Hwy 30, which is slight right off of 4-lane. Take Hwy 30 approximately 3.9 miles to Dark Hollow Road, and go right (There is a Cumberland Caverns Sign there). Take Dark Hollow Road approximately 1.5 miles to Douglas Cove Road, and go left.
The Farm starts in approximately 1/4 mile on left--farm begins right at a light green, above ground, telephone junction box (with soybeans planted on land), and continues on Douglas Cove Road on the left all the way to the top of the mountain, on Cabin Top Lane.