Property Is Sold. This property would be a great little affordable honey hole for the outdoorsman. It would also make a great place to build your home or cabin. Recent timber harvest has created a nice trail system for access throughout.
Features of this property include:
- 28.693 total acres
- Mostly wooded
- Trails throughout
- Timber was recently select cut and will improve wildlife habitat
- Good deer sign as well as other wildlife
- Small creek (may be seasonal)
- Could make a good home or cabin site
- Close to Dillon State Park and public hunting area
- Easy commute being 13 miles to Zanesville & 16 miles to Newark
- Less than 1 hour from Downtown Columbus
- All mineral rights transfer
- Additional acreage may be available
With this location and an affordable price this great property will not last long. Property is enrolled in Cauv and current annual taxes are approximately Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property. Contact listing agent Jon Collins.