Mountain Estate Homesites
Pinos Altos Ranch
10± to 50± Acre Lots · Secluded · City Conveniences · Spectacular views · Endless Recreation
Cleveland Mine Road, Silver City, NM 88061
Build Your Dream Home & Live the Lifestyle You Deserve
Pinos Altos Ranch homesites offer astounding mountain and city views of Silver City, NM and provide residents with the privacy of country living and conveniences of a nearby city.
At an elevation of 6,000± feet, Silver City has clear air and the perfect climate with spectacular summers, mild winters and low humidity. With an average of 360 days of sunshine per year and four gentle seasons, residents enjoy vast landscapes and access to natural wonderlands making the area a true outdoor paradise.
• 26 Mountain Homesites
• 10± to 50± Acre Lots
• Private & Secluded w/ Beautiful Mountain Terrain
• Wooded Lots w/ Ponderosa Pine, Juniper & Oak
• Mountain & City Views Galore
• Spectacular Sunrises & Sunsets
• Endless Recreation: Horseback Riding, Hiking, Camping, Cycling, Mountain Biking & More.
• Home to Western New Mexico University, Gila Regional Medical Center, the Gateway to the Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument, Continental Divide Trail & the 3.3± Million Acre Gila National Forest
• Seller Financing Available w/ Easy Terms
Silver City, New Mexico is a wonderful place to live, work and play. Voted one of the Best Small Towns in America.
United Country | Mimbres Realty Inc.
Georgia Bearup, Broker|Owner
In Conjunction with:
United Country | Arizona Property & Auction
John Payne, Auctioneer | Broker | Realtor®
Franchise office is independently owned & operated.