For property details and downloadable documents, visit: auction is for the northernmost ±420-acre portion of Rocco Ranch, pristine development land located in Deer Lodge, Morgan County, Tennessee. Rocco Ranch (±1,932 acres in total) is one of the last large parcels of land with various opportunities for farming, ranching, development or subdividing.
Select features/highlights of this northernmost portion of the property are as follows:
- Gorgeous rolling hills w/lush mountain pine and hardwood trees
- Fantastic views from bluff above river front acreage
- ±1.2 miles of frontage on Clear Fork River
- Endless development opportunities - perfect for mountain retreat, hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, etc.
- Dirt road access
- No County plans or permits required to subdivide or build