American Forest Management, Inc. is pleased to announce the exclusive offering of Buckhorn Farms. Located in the Flint River corridor, the offering is an excellent opportunity to purchase both a premier recreational and investment grade timberland in one offering.
The combination of size, diversity, location, timber volume, wildlife, and water resources makes this an ideal investment opportunity available in Middle Georgia.
Property Attributes Include:
• 1090 +/- Contiguous Acres Located in Macon County, Georgia
• Merchantable Planted Loblolly Pine Ranging from 1991-1998
• Beautiful Mature Upland and Bottomland Hardwood
• Over 6000 Feet of Meadow Creek Frontage
• Over 5000 Feet of Frontage along Garden Valley Road
• Cabin, Pole Barn, Shop…Excellent Family or Corporate Retreat
• Excellent Food Sources and Bedding Cover for All Types of Wild Game
• Multiple Planted Food Plots and Planted Saw Tooth Oaks
• Future Cash Flows from Timber Production
• Excellent Interior Road System Accessing All Areas of Property
• Ideal Lake Sites
• Bordered by Large Private Land Owners
• Outdoor Recreation-Deer, Turkey, Hogs, Ducks, Doves
• Convenient to I-75, Macon, Perry, and Atlanta
Tract is located west of Marshallville, GA along Garden Valley Rd.