A true sporting and conservation property with CRP income!
Location: Rooks County Kansas - North edge of Webster Lake and the state managed Wildlife Area.
Whether it's chasing trophy whitetail and mule deer, turkey or phenomenal upland hunting this property has an abundance of wildlife like almost no other property we've seen in Kansas.
Property Description: Large spans of native tall grasses littered with deer beds and trails, grassy south-facing slopes and just the right mix of riparian timber and brush cover with critical watering holes gives this property more than everything necessary to grow and hold an abundance of wildlife. In addition, the neighboring crop fields offer an ideal mix of food for deer almost guaranteeing they never have to leave the property.
Property Overview:+/- total acresacres CRP
- CRP Annual Income: $ Contact Broker
- 38.6 acre riparian timber, brush thickets & creek bed
- Multiple watering holes
- 2 x guzzler water feeders (collect rainfall & moisture for wildlife)
- Annual Property Taxes = $245/yr
- Minerals: Available
Webster Lake & Wildlife Area:
- 8,000+ acres of additional Public Hunting & Walk-In Hunting Areas (WIHA)
- Good waterfowl opportunities
- 1,500 acres of open water
- 70 utility campsites & 100+ primitive camp sites
Shown by appointment only - Please do not trespass or disturb wildlife