62+/- Acre Farm w/3BR Home, Barn, Outbuildings, 4 Bay Garage
Absolute Real Estate Auction
Friday, October 30, 2015 10:00am
9273 Guinea Station Road
Woodford, VA, 22580
Price to be determined at Live Public Auction.
62 +/- acres featuring immaculate 3 BR custom home, 10 stall barn, outbuildings, 4 bay industrial zoned garage and more!! This property will be SOLD to the highest bidder!!
Desiring to reside closer to his business, the owner has entrusted us to market and sell to the highest bidder one of the cleanest most well maintained properties we have ever offered. This 62 acre farm will appeal to enthusiasts of all types and the 4 bay garage on the back side of the property is ready made rental income. You owe it to yourself to preview this property and buy at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- Immaculate and nearly perfect 1,800 +/- sf. 3 BR/1.5 BA home (home exterior is HardiPlank siding)
- Custom kitchen w/LG appliances, granite counter tops, copper farm sink, Volpath flat griddle, self-closing drawers and more; dining area; family room; laundry area (washer/dryer convey); master suite has walk-in closet and balcony that overlooks front of the farm
- Home features 3/4" oak red mahogany floors throughout; cordless custom wood blinds; entrance alert system; spacious front porch with gazebo area sitting area w/ceiling fan; dual zone heat pump; cellar that houses pumps and water heater.
- Rear deck that leads to a sauna and 400 sf vinyl sided gazebo that features Trex flooring and seasonal windows w/screens
- 2 stocked ponds; long asphalt driveway (4-7" thickness); 250 gallon above ground diesel tank
- 2,400 +/- sf insulated metal building w/concrete floor, power, automatic garage door w/self-locking system
- 10 stall barn w/power (separate meter), water, tack room and 2 storage rooms
- 28' x 12' storage building w/power, water, garage roll up door and reinforced flooring (built in 2015)
- Approx. 28 +/- acres of pastures and 25 +/- acres of timber
- The 62 acres has 2 deep wells, 3 shallow wells and 3 septic systems
- History cites considerable Civil War activity on this property. The owner will convey to the purchaser over 300 Civil War relics including buckles, mini balls, percussion caps and more!! (Historical Info on this property is in the "Documents" section of the auction’s webpage)
- 4 bay 48' x 68' block building w/three 12' x 12' doors and one 12' x 13.5' door is adjacent to the farm and is located at 8340 Rozell Rd., Woodford, VA. Building has office, bathroom, hot water heater, concrete floor and 200 amp electric service. This industrial building would be ideal for rental income or for farm related storage
- Tax Maps: 16-A-74 & 74A (60.5 +/- acre farm) and 16-A-75 & 76A (4 bay garage on 1.5 +/- acres); Deed Books 1094/258 & 1205/1369; Farm, home, barns and outbuildings Zoned RP; 4 Bay garage on 1.5 acres Zoned M1; Home built in 2014 (original owner); All parcels to be sold as a whole.
- Due to temporary bridge closure on Rt. 606, please access the property from Guinea Station Rd or Macedonia Rd. Bridge repair is on schedule to be completed by early Spring 2016.
- Only Suggested Starting Bid!!
ATTN REALTORS: If you are a Realtor representing a buyer, please click here and complete the broker participation form. In order to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/29/15.
Home Tour: Thursday, October 22 5 pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information or a private preview of the home ).
For more information visit, Auction Marketing Group
Corporate Office: 888.357.2814
E-mail: info the web at om