Former Bed and Breakfast / Historic Home on 4.4+/- Acres
Absolute Real Estate Auction
Friday, October 9, 2015 at 10 am
249 Caroline Street
Orange, VA 22960
Price to be determined at Live Public Auction.
Former Greenock Bed & Breakfast located in downtown Orange, VA. 6 BR/5.5 BA home and bakery building on 4.4 +/- acres will be SOLD to the Highest Bidder regardless of price!!
Greenock Bed & Breakfast has closed its doors, and the owners have contracted us to market and sell this beautiful property to the highest bidder at public auction. Whether you envision this real estate as a glorious primary residence, bed & breakfast, business location or all of the above, opportunity awaits at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 6 BR/5.5 BA 6,000 +/- sf. historic home/former B&B/bakery/restaurant on 4.461 +/- acres in the Town of Orange, VA. This property will be SOLD absolute to the highest bidder regardless of price!!
- The main house, with an upgraded commercial kitchen, has been used as a bed & breakfast with an operating restaurant. It features a dining room, living room, large wrap around front porch and expansive covered decks for outside dining. Several other structures on the property include a detached honeymoon suite and various storage buildings.
- The main house would make an amazing primary residence or desirable business location.
- The bakery building is equipped with a full bakery /pastry kitchen. This building has an upstairs 1 bedroom apartment. All appliance and cabinetry convey.
- Public water and sewer; heat pump w/zoned system upstairs and downstairs w/some window AC units on upper level; propane fired hot water boilers for hot water heat for backup heat source; 5 fireplaces; cellar/half basement used for storage and boiler room
- Tax Maps: 044A & 044A; Deed Book/Page: 44A BK 22-3&4 Shackleford PC-I/122 32; Zoned: TAC (Town Activity Center per Town of Orange Zoning Map); main home built in 1895 and renovated in 1980; wood siding
- Only Suggested Starting Bid!!
ATTN REALTORS: If you are a Realtor representing a buyer, please complete the broker participation form. In order to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm eastern on 10/8/2015.
Tour: Friday, September 25 10 am SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information or a private preview of the home ).
For more information visit, Auction Marketing Group
Corporate Office: 888.357.2814
E-mail: info the web at om