58+/- Heavily Wooded Acres in Orange County VA
Absolute Real Estate Auction
Friday, October 9, 2015 at 12:00 pm
5281 Governor Almond Rd
Locust Grove, VA, 22508
Price to be determined at Live Public Auction.
58 +/- heavily wooded acres will be SOLD absolute to the highest bidder regardless of price!! The property has not been given a physical address. Address above is the adjacent property for location and mapping purposes.
Having relocated out of state and no longer needing this property in his portfolio, the owner has contracted us to market and sell this valuable acreage at absolute public auction to the highest bidder regardless of price. Ready for your dream home or future investment at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 58.491 +/- acres of heavily wooded acreage in Orange County
- This acreage has not been assigned a physical address, but it is located adjacent to 5281 Governor Almond Rd., Locust Grove, VA
- The timber consists of mainly hardwoods and pines. Per the owner, 5 years ago the timber was valued at approx. Approx. 10 acres, at the rear of the property, is open ground/field.
- Tax Map: ; Deed Book: 23-2 Payne, Pc D-281, DB#65 PM#76/65; Zoned: Agriculture
- Only Suggested Starting Bid!!
ATTN REALTORS: If you are a Realtor representing a buyer, please click here and complete the broker participation form. In order to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/8/15.
Please preview the property at your leisure, and contact Tony Wilson for more information ).
For more information visit, Auction Marketing Group
E-mail: the web at: 729