3 BR Home on 20 Acres in Culpeper County VA
ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Friday, October 9, 2015 at 5 pm
13546 Major Brown Drive
Sperryville, VA 22740
Price to be determined at Live Public Auction.
3 BR home on 20 beautiful acres in Culpeper County will be SOLD to the highest bidder regardless of price!!
Having relocated due to health reasons, the owner has contracted us to market and sell this gorgeous 20 acre property at absolute auction to the highest bidder!! Perfect for animal enthusiasts or investors at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- Solid 3 BR/1 BA 1,328 +/- sf. home on 20.84 +/- acres in beautiful Sperryville, VA (Culpeper County)
- Kitchen (appliances convey); dining room; living room; basement
- Water from spring/septic; oil stove, electric baseboard, window AC units; 1 propane tank; full house backup generator; upgraded 200 amp service
- 40' x 60' barn that is set up for cattle w/loft in good condition; 24' x 28' corn crib and equipment storage
- This property offers beautiful pastoral views from all 3 porches, and would be ideal for horses or cattle. Well located only 5 miles from Rt. 29!!
- Tax Map: 26-27; Deed Book/Page: BK 1, Pg. 7; Zoned: A-1; home built in 1936
- Only Suggested Starting Bid!!
ATTN REALTORS: If you are a Realtor representing a buyer, please click here and complete the broker participation form. In order to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/8/15.
Property Tour: Wednesday, September 30 2pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information or a private preview of the property ).
For more information visit, Auction Marketing Group
Corporate Office: 888.357.2814
E-mail: info the web at om