ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION: 265+/- Acres offered in 7 Tracts in Eastman, GA!
Thursday, October 8th, 2015 at 7PM EDT
Location: Terry L. Coleman Conference Center
1670 College Street, Eastman, GA, 31023.
265+/- Acres Offered in 7 Tracts; Combination of tracts, and as a whole!
Property Details: Located on Jim Harp Road on the Northwest Side of Eastman, between U.S. 23 & U.S. 341
- 1-Mile Frontage on Jim Harp Road
Tracts 1 & 2
Open Land Fronting New NW Bypass, which connects U.S. 23 and U.S. 341.
- 0.7 Miles off of U.S. 23
- 0.5 Miles Off U.S. 341
- 1 Mile From Eastman City Limits
- 0.3 Miles From North Dodge Elementary School
- Selling as a whole
- 49 Lot Subdivision on a total of 98.35+/- Acres. (Originally 53 Lots, 4 have been sold and built houses on them)
- Underground Utilities
- Street Lights
- Private Owned Water System
- Paved Streets
- Lake Frontage
- Approximately 50+/- Acres in Pecan Trees
- 8 Inch well, 500+/- Feet deep for Watering Pecan Grove
- Highway Frontage on Bypass has Great Industrial Size Potential
For complete property information, please contact John Dixon & Associates or visit the website.
Seller is a Licensed Georgia Real Estate Broker
10% Buyers Premium
John Dixon & Associates